top of page


If you know you are going to have trouble paying your gas bill, please contact our billing department to make arrangements for payment and to find out about current assistance programs available. 

You may also call the number below to see if you qualify for assistance:

Bartholomew County: 812-372-8407

Brown County: 812-988-6636

Crawford County: 812-338-2350

Dubois County: 812-482-233

Harrison County: 812-738-8143

Orange County: 812-723-4607

You may also go to the Indiana Housing and Community Development website at and click on the Indiana 2-1-1 tab at the top, then click on the  Energy Assistance tab. 

bottom of page